Dr Goldsmith is a fully registered Oral Surgeon. He has been operating out of NSOMS since 2015. Before starting on the North Shore he practiced for 5 years in Hawkes Bay as a Specialist Oral Surgeon, and prior to this at Dunedin Public Hospital and the University of Otago.
Dr Goldsmith graduated from the University of Otago with a Clinical Doctorate in Oral Surgery after eight years of study and research.
During these roles Dr Goldsmith has gained much experience in the management of oral diseases and disorders, the removal of wisdom teeth, dental implant surgery and associated procedures, surgical management of other impacted teeth, surgical treatment of teeth with failed root canals (Apical surgery, Apicectomy), biopsy procedures, release of tongue and lip ties (Frenectomy) and other oral surgical procedures.
He has a special interest in wisdom tooth removal and dental implant treatment including Clip-OnDentures and All-On-4 as well as singles or multiple implants.
Dr Goldsmith consults and operates in our rooms on Shakespeare Road as well as operating at North Harbour Southern Cross Hospital.
- Registered Oral Surgeon, Dental Council of NZ (DCNZ)
- Member of the New Zealand Dental Association (NZDA)
- Member of the Auckland Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the British Association of Oral Surgeons (BAOS)
- Member of the Australian Society of Implant Dentistry
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists