At NSOMS we accept cash, cheques, EFTPOS, and most major credit cards.
Private Medical Insurance
We accept payment from health insurance companies and can assist you with getting prior approval.
We can offer patients up to 12 months interest-free on their surgeries through Q Card. Simply follow the steps below:
New Q Card Holders
We can assist you with applying for a Q Card within our practice:
- We will get you to fill out a Q Card application form in our reception area.
- Once completed you can pass this back to us to process.
- We will then be able to advise you of the outcome.
- Please remember to bring a form of ID [Drivers Licence/Passport].
You can also apply for a Q Card online yourself:
- Please follow this link https://www.fpf.co.nz/qcard/preapproval?dealer_number=5555561 and follow the directions to fill out the application form.
- If your application is accepted please bring your Q Card number along with a form of ID into our practice so we can process the contract.
Applying via post:
- Complete this Q Card application form and post it to:
FPF (Q Card).
Private Bag 94013,
Auckland City 2241
- If your application is approved you will receive a Q Card in the post within 10 days.
- Call our practice with your card number so we can process your contract.
Current Q Card Holders:
- Please present your card at our reception desk so we can process your contract.
We accept online payments. Please contact our practice for our account details.
If you are paying for your treatment online prior to your surgery please bring in proof of this.
- Online payments usually give you a ‘proof of payment’ statement after a payment has been made.
- Please place in the particulars box your first initial and your last name, and in the reference box either your date of surgery or invoice number.
Patients with No Insurance/Overseas Patients
Full payment is required on the day.