I graduated from the University of Otago with a Clinical Doctorate in Oral Surgery after eight years of study and research.
During these roles I gained much experience in the management of oral diseases and disorders, the removal of wisdom teeth, dental implant surgery and associated procedures among other oral surgical procedures.
I am married and currently a father of one. I enjoy spending time with friends and family, fishing and relaxing at the beach.
I have a special interest in reducing pain and swelling after wisdom tooth removal through various techniques, along with dental implant treatment including single and multiple implants, Clip-OnDentures and Implant supported full fixed dental replacement including All-On-4.
I consult and operate in our rooms on Akoranga Drive as well as operating at North Harbour Southern Cross Hospital.
- Registered Oral Surgeon, Dental Council of NZ (DCNZ)
- Member of the New Zealand Dental Association (NZDA)
- Member of the Auckland Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the British Association of Oral Surgeons (BAOS)
- Member of the Australian Society of Implant Dentistry
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists